In order to qualify, entries must comply with the following terms:
- Must be completed by a member of CHBA-CO in Good Standing. Apply for Membership.
- Projects and products built, renovated, developed, created and/or marketed for the period of January 1, 2022 – September 30, 2023 are eligible for the 2024 Okanagan Housing Awards®.
- A building permit must be in place for any pre-sale marketing.
- For categories 29 through 42, the project must be substantially completed.
- Any entry in a specific category from a previous year is not eligible to be entered in the same category for this year's competition; however, a new phase could be entered from the same project (i.e. If you entered Excellence in Townhome Development last year, Phase 2 of the same development could enter Excellence in Townhome Development again this year as long as additional phases have substantial differences).
- Entries must include Homeowner and/or Builder/Renovator permission forms. (See specific categories)
- Associate companies will not be added after November 30, 2023.