Entrants in this category must be entered in at least two (2) categories as a lead or project partner, but are not required to enter in the awards directly. This award will be determined by a panel of judges based on the submission criteria below.
Entrants in this category must be entered in at least two (2) categories as a lead or project partner, and are in good standing are eligible for this award. This award will be determined by a panel of judges based on the submission criteria below.
Criteria (Category 43)
Entry will be judged on the following criteria, with a maximum of 300 words.:
- Environmental responsibility and leadership in residential construction (Step Code, Carbon, Efficient Material Usage)
- Industry involvement of the Supplier and support of the CHBA-CO initiatives (Events and Committees, CHBA or Otherwise within industry)
- Career development within the organization (Education & Training) and mentoring of staff and new professionals
- Charitable and social contributions to the community
- Innovation within the industry
Requirements (Category 43)
- Completed online entry
- 12 digital images that best represent the entrant
|Staff Support and Investment (mentoring and growth)||25.0%|