This award recognizes member projects in the conceptual design and planning stage. All projects must be commissioned by a client with the intention to build the submitted proposal. Entries should be scheduled for construction or under construction but not substantially complete. All residential building types are eligible. Square footage is based on living space. Only renderings and technical drawings are accepted for this award (no photos).
Criteria (Category 12 and 13)
Entry will be judged on the following criteria:
- Exterior: Architectural detailing & features, curb appeal, choice/use of materials
- Interior: Creative use of space, unique building design features
- Overall: Functionality of floor plan and overall use of space in overall building design,
- Environmental considerations, techniques and technologies used to achieve high performance objectives.
Requirements (Category 12 and 13)
- Completed online entry
- 12 digital images that best represent the project - Conceptual/Renderings only - no photos
- Technical Drawings including site plan, floor plans, sections, elevations and/or model views
- Completed Homeowner and/or Builder Permission Form
|Exterior: Architectural detailing & features, curb appeal, choice/use of materials||25.0%|
|Interior: Creative use of space, unique building design features||25.0%|
|Overall: Functionality of floor plan and overall use of space in overall building design,||25.0%|
|Environmental considerations/techniques used in design||25.0%|